Monday, February 17, 2014

Great Huts tomorrow!

February 16th, 2014

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TANIKA!!!!


Today is our third day at Sunset Jamaica Grande resort and the weather is nice and hot!! We had our team meetings, group meeting and a little group photo shoot around the resort. At our team meetings, we spoke about what each of us would be assessing individually while at Great Huts resort and at Portland Rehab Management Centre, and then at our group meeting, Natalya went over some of the basic information about Jamaica’s economy. 

I also faced one of my fears today…. sea creatures. I held a sea urchin! I wish I could have gotten a photo. As for tomorrow morning, we pack up and head over to Great Huts. I’m excited to see how this resort compares and what differences and similarities we will discover. 



Check out our blog tomorrow for our first post from Great Huts Resort and the Portland Rehabilitation Management Centre.